A design collaboration between Ethan Becker of BK&T and John Benner of TDI, the Tac Tool smashes, bashes, prys, hammers and cuts.
It is equally powerful at lifting stubborn hinge pins, prying open doors or windows, and hammering out glass as it is efficient at cutting 550 cord.
Made in the USA.
- Edge: Part Serrated
- Blade Profile: Chisel
- Blade Length: 7" (17.8cm)
- Adv. Blade Material: High Carbon - 1095 Cro-Van
- Blade Finish: Matte
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Thickness: 2.5mm (0.10")
- Handle Length: 5.5" (14.0cm)
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Handle Colour: Black
- Hardness: 56-58 HRC
- Overall Length: 12.5" (31.8cm)
- Sheath Colour: Black
- Sheath Material: Molded Plastic
- Weight: 20.8oz (589.7 grams)