Article number: K-C28DWA
Designed by custom knife maker Mike Wallace, the Colossus is quite simply a cutting machine! Its extra-broad blade is fully flat ground, with a continuous curve that facilitates amazing shearing cuts!
Made to pack as much cutting performance* into a 4” blade limit as possible, the Colossus was inspired by one simple design philosophy when it comes to cutting: If you can’t go long –go wide!
Made from premium American CTS XHP steel, this beast of a blade is just perfect for everyday utility use and cutting chores. Zipping through even tough material like a hot knife through butter!
The 3D CNC machined textured, and stippled two-tone American G-10 handle is not only incredibly comfortable both in the hand and in the pocket, but it also houses what is arguably the strongest lock in the industry! The Cold Steel Tri-Ad has proven itself time and time again as an unbelievably strong and safe locking mechanism – a perfect choice for a knife with this much cutting potential!
- Edge: Plain
- Blade Profile: Drop Point
- Blade Length: 4" (10.2cm)
- Adv. Blade Material: High-Carbon - CTS® XHP Alloy
- Blade Colour: Silver
- Blade Finish: Brushed
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Thickness: 4mm (0.16")
- Closed Length: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Deployment Mechanism: Thumb Plate
- Lock Type: Lockback
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Handle Length: 6.75" (17.1cm)
- Handle Material: G-10
- Handle Colour: Olive Drab
- Overall Length: 10" (25.4cm)
- Weight: 8.3oz (235.3 grams)