Article number: 80487937950
Utility Flame is light, inexpensive, safe to transport by aircraft and extremely versatile. Its uses are unlimited - it will boil water, provide emergency sterilization, make hot MREs, reconstitute freeze dried foods, heat a cup of coffee, dry wet clothing, provide warmth and start a campfire. It can be used as a heat source in virtually any environment and situation. We believe that Utility Flame is an important tool for numerous applications in unlimited situations, such as those experienced by:
Human Aid & Relief Organizations
In individual Emergency kits for storms, winter travel or loss of electricity
Home Use as a starter fuel for fireplaces, barbeques and fire pits
With the Stove
- Unfold and form the stove, keeping the small cutout as a surface for the Utility Flame gel
- Open the pack either by tearing the top of the container at the notches on each side or unscrewing the cap
- Set the metal cutout on level ground
- Squeeze out the Utility Flame unto the metal cutout.
- Light with matches or lighter
- Set the stove above the flame with its opening downwind.
- Add water to a metal canteen cup or other light weight pan, and carefully place on the stove. When the water is boiling, add MREs, freeze dried foods,
fresh foods or beverage products.
- The stove folds back up to its original 3�x4�x1/8� size for reuse