Article number: T5906
The Cave is a spacious and functional 4 person tent. Constructed out of high end fabrics and components, with DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors. The Cave is not a Fly-First Pitch type Design. Due to its size and design the Inner Tent needs to be set up first and then the fly.
The Cave has two access doors and when the Fly is used, each access door has a vestibule. One door has a single centred zip, the other has two zips which can create a wind blocked entrance if only one portion is used to gain access.
50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
• DAC® Featherlite NSL® anodized poles with pressfit connectors
• All DAC® Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
• 2 Doors
• All seams are taped sealed
• 25 Alloy Stakes (23 + 2 Spare Stakes)
• Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move
• Pack size 18"L x 8"D
• Trail Weight (Fly/poles and inner tent) 4.28Kgs
• Pack Weight (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, stuff Sack & repair kit) 4.75Kgs
OUTER FABRIC Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop pu with a 5000mm waterproof polyurethane coating
INNER FABRIC Inner Tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh