ASTER V2 is a younger brother of well-known TITAN V2. This world's first 4th generation AEG Control System is destined for V2 gearboxes (including stock, low- and mid-tuned) and even for high-tuned guns (in case of EXPERT firmware). It was designed to achieve maximum reliability at attractive price and hence it has extremely profitable price-performance ratio. Transform your AEG by replacing trigger contacts with computerized controller equipped with innovative optical sensors. Gain a unique tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and lots of other useful functions. ASTER's smart fuse protects your AEG’s battery, motor and the controller, even in case of reverse battery connection. This feature, along with the optical sensors, makes ASTER the most durable drop-in unit on the market. You choose how to configure ASTER - simply via trigger or through USB-Link / Blu-Link and our advanced GCS app. To enjoy full potential of ASTER, you can upgrade its firmware to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
- ASTER Module - It includes ASTER with BASIC firmware edition
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS (also for iOS in 2020, after Bluetooth® dongle release)
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER Rev1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price – extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS app allows for making firmware updates via the internet, which enables quick applying of improvements
GATE Control Station™ app
ASTER and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- Control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android (also with iOS in 2020, after Bluetooth® dongle release) and PC with Windows or macOS
- Simply adjust the ASTER settings
- Update and upgrade firmware
- See the BB counters and Measurements statistics
- Perform diagnostics and send reports
ASTER has optical sensors for detecting gear cam, trigger and selector position. With the GCS app, you can easly calibrate, test and adjust these sensors.
Trigger sensitivity adjustment
The trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use GCS app to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills. You can even activate 2-stage trigger and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces Semi or Burst fire and pulling the trigger further produces Burst, Burst / Auto or Auto fire. The 1.5 gen. proximity trigger sensor offers the following sensitivity ranges, depending on trigger construction:
- In total: 160–250 levels
- In the first millimeter of trigger movement: 3–15 levels
Selector switching point adjustment
The selector sensor gives you an option for fine calibration of selector switching point.
Please note: Trigger sensitivity and selector switching point cannot be set while programming via trigger.
The BASIC firmware edition is an economic version with limited number of functions, dedicated for those who prefer simplicity but require highest quality. If you decide to have more functions, there is always an option to upgrade firmware from BASIC to ADVANCED or EXPERT.
NOTICE! In order to configure ASTER via GCS app, you need the USB-Link or Blu-Link*, which is not included in this kit. EXPERT firmware edition was released in Fall 2019.