Titan V3 Advanced Set - at once you purchase all you need to take total advantage from TITAN.
It includes TITAN with ADVANCED firmware edition.
The Advanced firmware edition offers wide variety of functions and is dedicated for those who like complex solutions. It enables access to the Statistics and Titan World Rankings. To learn all the differences between firmware editions, please check the comparison table.
- TITAN V3 with ADVANCED firmware edition
- USB-Link for GATE Control Station™ App
- USB-A Cable for USB-Link [1.5m / 4ft 11in]
- USB-C Cable for USB-Link [0.6m / 1ft 11in]
- Micro-USB Cable for USB-Link [0.6m / 1ft 11in]
- Installation Kit
- Quickstart Guides
If you have battery in buttstock, we recommend to buy additional buttstock extension cable.
TITAN V3™ is an AEG Control System for V3 gearbox which will transform your AEG into an advanced training weapon. Adjust your AEG using the USB-Link and GATE Control Station app. TITAN V3 enables you to adjust the trigger sensitivity with military precision. The proximity trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. Gain a tactical advantage thanks to the extremely fast trigger response and many other useful functions. Give your AEG a new lease of life!
Why TITAN is so special?
- It has a user-friendly configuration via the GATE Control Station app for Android, Windows and macOS
- It is the first and only mosfet allowing for making firmware updates via the internet, what enables improvements
- It has the proximity trigger sensor which offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- It has innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that can be prone to faults
- It gives you an access to the Statistics and Rankings (in case of Advanced firmware)
- It replicates a trigger response like in a real gun
- It is compatible with DSG, SSG and 19-tooth gears
- It is compatible with most V3 gearboxes (including cnc) on the market without any modification
- It is compatible with most powerful AEG replicas.
TITAN and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- Control your airsoft gun from smartphone with Android and PC with Windows or macOS
- Simply adjust the TITAN’s settings
- Update and upgrade firmware
- See the Statistics and participate in Rankings*
- Perform diagnostics and send reports
*Only in case of Advanced firmware
TITAN gives you the option to adjust:
- Fire selector mode
- Pre-cocking mode
- Pre-cocking boost
- Burst mode
- ROF Stabilization
- ROF Control
- Sniper Delay
- Battery protection
- Battery cell
- Low battery warning
- 30-rounds limit
- Cycle detection
- Equalizer (dynamic trigger point)
- Active Brake
- Gear ratio
With the GCS you can easly calibrate and adjust sensors.
The trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. You can choose one of two trigger modes:
- 1-stage: standard
- 2-stage (previously 'AUG mode'): first stage is SEMI or BURST, second stage is BURST or AUTO
The selector sensor gives you an option for fine calibration of selector switching point. You can also choose between:
- AK TYPE: SAFE - AUTO - SEMI
- G36 TYPE: SAFE - SEMI - AUTO
- AUG TYPE: selector disabled
TITAN gives you the option to check:
- Rate of fire - Minimum, Average, Maximum
- Trigger response - Minimum, Average, Maximum
- Module's temperature - Minimum, At this moment, Maximum
- Motor current - Average AUTO, Average SEMI, MAX PEAK
- Battery voltage - Minimum, Last, Maximum
- Number of fired BBs - BB1, BB2, TOTAL
The USB-Link allows for connecting GATE devices with PC, smartphones and tablets.
Tactical Programming Card
Configure your TITAN in the field using the outstanding Tactical Programming Card which provides you with very easy access to main TITAN functions.
Please note that the TITAN V3 requires the USB-Link for proper first run, calibration and advanced settings' adjustment. Tactical Programming Card is not included in a TITAN's kit, but may be bought separately.