The Spire III 280 has all same features as the tried and true Spire III, only now with much more capacity!
The Virtue Spire III is an all-encompassing upgrade to the game-winning design of the original Spire 200 and 260. The Spire III is built on technology that made the original Spire one of the best high-end loader in paintball, while simultaneously improving its performance, reliability, and ease-of-use.
Chris Williams of Virtue Paintball - 'It’s significantly faster, although the most important consideration for us was no jamming, soft on paint and reliable. If you’re after speed, you’d definitely be happy though.'
The Spire III is built on the proven original Spire design that has won more professional tournaments since its inception than any other loader in the sport of paintball.
- The Spire III makes disassembly faster and easier, while improving durability at the same time by combining the top shell, back shell and bottom shell into a single hinge-mounted unit. Just unlock the shell with the press of a button, and the high strength glass-filled nylon hinge provides one-handed access to the entire inside of the loader.
- The Smart Spring Ramp allows the loader to automatically sense when it is low on paint and notify you through a combination of dual Heads Up LED Indicators and an adjustable audible speaker alarm.
- By reducing the height of the internal Spire Drive and changing the geometry of the bottom of the loader, the capacity has increased to 230 rounds without adding to the height or weight of the Spire III.
- The Spire III is designed to feed the most fragile paint imaginable. Newly redesigned flexible rubber fingers gently feed brittle paint with ease, while the interior of the loader is designed with smooth surfaces to prevent breakage from paint turbulence.
- The Spire III Drive system is 35% smaller and integrated into a newly designed captured raceway that allows the Spire III to feed faster and more consistent than ever while still being able to feed the worst paintballs imaginable without skipping a beat.
- The Spire III comes standard with a larger Smart Spring Ramp that helps feed at a variety of angles, while also interfacing with the Spire III Reload Indicator to alert you when you’re low on paint.
- With the new Hinged Shell Technology, the easiest loader to disassemble and put back together again just got even easier. Access to everything in the Spire III, from changing batteries to changing the speed feed or cleaning the loader can be done in seconds.
- Not only can the Spire be disassembled in seconds, but now the tray and raceway itself on the Spire III can be disassembled for easy cleaning or service without using any tools.
- The Spire III flexible fingers are co-molded to a quick release ring making their removal for cleaning or maintenance easier.
- The Spire III Drive is attached by a smooth magnetic surface on the top of the drive, making it easier to remove and install.
- By integrating the backshell directly into the top shell, the Spire III has fewer parts to worry about while still retaining it’s unique style characteristics.
- The Spire III lid can be replaced with the best speedfeed in paintball in seconds. The newly updated Spire CrownSF II features toolless quick change removable fingers. Each finger is mounted on a spring, for the ultimate combination of feeding performance, paint retention, and sag-proof reliability.
- The Spire III G-force sensor has been upgraded and mounted on an independent silicone housing which reduces unwanted spinning and allows the Spire III to function more consistently and reliably.
- The Spire III has a faster, more intelligent processor that monitors the motor to prevent annoying pulsing of the stack, allowing the Spire III to stop and start feeding more reliably.