A time-honored design built for today.
Honoring an iconic 17th century Persian blade, the Minimalist® Persian features a long curvature design with minimalist grip for absolute precision and control. Put to use outdoors or for fine detailing, this fixed blade knife wields the impressive rigor of a scalpel—gliding and cutting wherever you decide it lands.
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Strong and Visual: Resin infused fiber handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
Alan Folts of Melbourne, Florida released the original Minimalist® design years ago and it has since expanded to a full line of outdoor fixed blade knives. This svelte dynamo packs a lot into its compact design. The 2.8” high-carbon stainless steel curved blade excels as an outdoors knife, its wide curve allowing it to glide along surfaces—even handier for field dressing and skinning.
The polished resin-infused fiber handle is built with deep ergonomic choils for a no-slip grip. A versatile sheath is equipped to work as a neck knife, slip easily onto a belt, or attach to gear.
Take your favorite with you for when you might need it most—all of the time.