The attractive price-performance ratio makes the Etha2 one of Planet Eclipse's most popular entry-level markers.
The robust and solid all-rounder is powered by the proven low-maintenance Planet Eclipse Gamma Core and can withstand even the toughest playing conditions. Whether in fast tournament play or rough Woodland and scenario play, the Etha2 won't let you down.
The handling of the Etha2 has been improved and thus optimally tuned to the player. The LED display on both sides is slightly inclined towards the player and provides a perfect overview. The SL4 inline regulator is intrigued in the handle and saves you the external hose connection. The factory-fitted bottle connection (POPS On-Off ASA) vents the Etha2 in just a few seconds with just one movement. The compressed air system can thus be unscrewed from the marker without any load and without damaging the sealing ring.
Due to the aluminium inner body and the lightweight construction of the glass-fibre reinforced nylon outer body, the weight of the ready-to-play marker (incl. barrel and battery) has been minimised to only 997g.
With the EMC Body Kit from Planet Eclipse (not included) you can convert the Etha2 into a realistic scenario and Woodland marker. Here there are countless Picatinny rails for attaching tactical accessories and the tool-free mounting of a shoulder rest. The Etha2 is a versatile high-end marker from Planet Eclipse at a low price. The fun of playing is pre-programmed here.
The Etha2 PAL ready is compatible with the PAL Loader.
- In.50 Cal and .68 Cal available
- Scenario conversion with EMC Body Kit ETHA2 possible
- Cure ST 1 Bolt System based on the CS-Gamma-Core platform
- Tubeless design
- Attractive price-performance ratio in the electronic entry-level class
Included in delivery:
- Solid nylon case with zipper
- Planet Eclipse ETHA 2
- Shaft aluminium barrel back .689 (Shaft 4/5 compatible)
- One Shaft front part 14,5"
- Cure ST1 Bolt
- Planet Eclipse hexagon socket wrench set
- Planet Eclipse Grease, 10ml
- Planet Eclipse running sock
- ETHA 2 spare parts set
- Manual, english